Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Reading Comprehension 051119

Jasmine Tokoa 
Tuesday 05 November 2019

The text talks about the Amazon Forest.
In the centre of this forest lies a river which elegantly flows.
The river is well known,
by being the worlds second largest river.
The forests majestic life comes from this river.
It adds to one of the many things why this forest is so unique.
The forest is almost the same size as the continent of Australia.
In other words, 2.8 million squares miles long. Amazing right!

The questions were mixed between another,
yet was quickly for me to answer. From my opinion,
the questions weren’t very tricky,
and I was able to answer it very fast.
I took at least 20-30 seconds to answer each question. 

I learnt that the Amazon forest has multiple layers.
The bottem layer (forest floor) hardly shows any sunshine,
very few plants grow amongst the forest floor.
I found this reading comprehension very fun. Why?
Most comprehensions take forever to read, the paragraphs are long,
and questions also refer as paragraphs.
This reading comprehension came and went like that!
I even got a score of 10/10 to! I enjoyed my time doing the comprehension. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment