Pages

Sunday 12 May 2019

Jasmine's Blog Profile



My name is Jasmine, and I attend Glen Innes School. I am ten years old, and I have three brothers and sisters. My favourite subject in school is reading, because I am at the highest level in my class. I admire my oldest sister because, we have a full house with ten people living with us, and she pays the rent, bill and lunch all on time, without missing any of our concerts at school. My favourite sports are touch and netball, because they both include teamwork with a good attitude.

6 comments:

Z. Petersen said...

Hi Jasmine. Great to see you're using your blog! I look forward to reading many more blog posts!

Unknown said...

Hi Jasmine.I love your blog please do some more because I'm looking forward to it.

Unknown said...

Hi jasmine, I liked how you told us your favourite subject is reading. I also like touch but not so much netball.

angel said...

Hi jasmine I liked how you told your favourite subject in school .

Unknown said...

Hey Jasmine,
I like the photo of you, you look very pretty and gorgeous. It's good to hear that you respect and admire your older sister! I also like netball but not much a fan of touch, I agree with everything on this blog post. I have one question. How old are all three of your brothers and sisters?

Unknown said...

what a joker

Post a Comment