Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

The Scene - My Nana's House 060819

Tuesday 06 August 2019
Recap - Today, my class studied on the setting of a story, the place where the story is based.
Today we took things a bit more further, and took our time with the detail within the story.
Our main focus was the setting.

Just from the view, of an ancient  house, I feel afraid.
Around the house was a gathered pair of gnomes looking at me,
as if they were there for years, begging for mercy and help.
I slowly take my time, as if it was my last memories alive.
Looking around, there was no one in sight, for at least five miles.
I then start to walk closer to the house, and suddenly,
a hurd of wind mentally pushes me. I unfortunately lose my balance,
and directly fall against the concrete ground. 


Hesitantly, I start walking towards the door,
not even knowing if I was visiting my Nana at her house,
or commiting a suicide mission.
My eyes can hardly see anything,
as the moon was the only light beyond the entire block.
Standing right in front of the door,
I slowly twist the knob, and anxiously enter the place,
my Nana weirdly calls home. 


As I take my first steps, and enter a very abnormal household,
I hear how the wood creaks from beneath me. I
hear the door as it squeaks across the room, and  instantly smelt a strange scent.
This specific scent wasn’t one I’d cross by everyday, however,
I do remember it from somewhere.
Where everyone went in tears, and would commemorate those
they belovedly missed.
A place where it smelt like the undead. The cemetery! 
I feel scared, petrified.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment