Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

Vocabulary 110219

On the 11th of February, Monday afternoon, my class and I did some work.
A document, which we added tables to, for vocabulary we didn't know.
As you see, it's order goes from sentence,
word, then meaning,
to make sure we understand the full definition:
Monday 11 February 2019
Vocabulary
Sentence: I have four lollies,
and my friend has six.
He made things equival by giving me one. We now are equivalent.
Word: Equivalent
Meaning: To make things equal

Sentence: I need to find the most
efficient way to split 10 lollies
between my friend and I.
Word: Efficient
Meaning: To discover the most
best and fastest way possible

Sentence: I have multiple lollies.
Word: Multiple.
Meaning: Many ( More than one )

Sentence: My friend has a colourful lollipop,
unlike her, mines regular.
Word: Regular.
Meaning: Usual; normal.

Sentence: I hovered in my dream.
Word: Hovered.
Meaning: To fly or float in one place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment