Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Rotating Shapes

Today we learnt rotation with Mr Ramkolowan. Since rotation means to turn, he helped us learn which arm was  left and right, then he turned the activity into a fun game. We also played another game, but different to the one we did before. Instead of  arms we used degrees. If he said, "90 degrees left." His commands would come true. After that, he shared us a worksheet and said, "Once you've completed what I have put in the document, you must make four more. " We had a wonderful time learning about rotation, I hope you enjoyed reading what I have written.

2 comments:

Laina ! said...

Hello Jasmine
I like that you've known your rotation shapes. I'm looking forward to some more good post. What was hard for you?

Unknown said...

Hi Laina
Interesting question that you have asked, the hardest thing that I have done in that piece of writing, was probably my worksheet. I struggled so much, because we had so much work on that one document. How did you come up with this question?

Post a Comment